Today, I had the class of the history of Britain. It is one of my favorite class. The class in KGU is interesting for me, so I can listen to the teacher seriously and understand at once the content of the class. That is good. By the way, I watched the DVD on Queen Victoria in the class. I thought she was a great person because she improved the image of the Royal Family, which the British had then, when it was getting bad. She also made new customs. For example, women's wearing a snow-white wedding dress in a marriage ceremony and preparing a Christmas tree and so on.
This evening, I went to the driving school for the first time. My mother is the member of the staff there and she completed my entrance procedures, so I had never gone there and I had uneasiness. In fact, my uneasiness vanished when I arrived there because there were my mother and kind staffs. I went there yesterday, too. I want to get a license soon.
This evening, I went to the driving school for the first time. My mother is the member of the staff there and she completed my entrance procedures, so I had never gone there and I had uneasiness. In fact, my uneasiness vanished when I arrived there because there were my mother and kind staffs. I went there yesterday, too. I want to get a license soon.
(175 words)
I am going to driving school in Yatsushiro now. Fight☆
返信削除Hi! I'm Yohei and one of the teaching assistants.
返信削除It's great! When I went to a driving school, I didn't have any friends and the staffs were not so kind. I spent lonely time in the school...
Good luck!