2011/07/19

My Ideal Tea Party

Most of the people who like wearing Lolita fashion like a tea party. They enjoy talking and drinking some cup of tea. They or companies of Lolita fashion sometimes hold it. A brand of Lolita fashion is planning a tea party on October 14 now. I want to join it, but I can't do it because I don't have enough money. That's why I can't hold a tea party, too. I have some friends who like Lolita fashion and get along with me, but they don't have clothes for it and don't wear it. Of course, it is happy for me to have friends who like it, but I want to make friends who wear it. Therefore, I try to think of my ideal tea party. I enjoy the imagination only now. Let's enjoy it together!

First of all, I think of a place where the tea party is held. I want to hold it in a building like Chourakukan. Chourakukan is in Kyoto. It is so beautiful and has a quiet atmosphere. It is very suitable for the tea party for people who wear Lolita fashion. There are comfortable chairs and a beautiful chandelier.

Then, I think of events in the tea party. After participants introduce themselves simply, they have wonderful lunch, talking. That's a great way to make friends who like wearing Lolita fashion. They also enjoy the time for taking pictures. They can get fantastic pictures if the buildings are as beautiful as Chourakukan.

Finally, I want to take 'purikura' after participants and I go out of a beautiful building where the tea party is held. I want so cute prikura. It'll be special for me because I have never taken purikura with my friends when I wear Lolita fashion. I want to take it.

It was hard for me to think of the plan for the tea party. I don't know if there are buildings or restaurants like Chourakukan in Kumamoto. It is good that a tea party for people who like Lolita fashion is held in some hotels in Kumamoto, but I guess that's lackadaisical. I need to search how hotels are in Kumamoto.

(359 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿