2011/08/09

Many Students Move From Fukushima

According to Kumamoto Nichinichi Newspaper, 10 percent of elementary school students who come from Fukushima prefecture moved to the other prefectures. The reason is their parents worry about radiation. I guess that will promote aging in Fukushima prefecture. I hope the children who moved to other prefectures will back there after the worry about radiation disappear.

(56 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >10 percent of elementary school students who come from Fukushima prefecture moved to the other prefectures.

    What do you think about this percentage??
    I think it is NOT many students.Most of their parents worried about it.so they want children move to safety place.
    In fact,only 10% students could do that.
    Because they have enough money? They have many friends who can take care about them?

    We have to think about it more and more.
    Nobady want their kids to go to school in radiation area.

    返信削除