(130 words)
2011/07/18
Umigakikoeru
I watched the movie yesterday. The title is "Umigakikoeru." The movie was made by Hayao Miyazaki, but the book was made by Saeko Himuro. I had watched it once, but I didn't remember the story well. The movie was broadcasted on last Friday, so I recorded it then and watched yesterday. I could remember the story then. The main character loved the woman whose name was Rikako when he was a high school student. However, he didn't notice his love for her then. After several years, he looked back on his life he spent with her and noticed it. The story looks simple, but impressed, so I liked the movie. I want to watch it again. I also want to read the original and to compare it with the movie.
ラベル:
free-writing,
media,
movies,
reviews
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
I also recorded the movie, but I don't see yet, so
返信削除I want to see it soon!
You'll like it if you see it.
返信削除