2011/09/01

BR 2-01: Barack Obama

I wanted to know why Barack Obama could be a president. I guessed I would know the reason if I knew his character or career, so I chose this book.

I could know him more after I read the book. He had various experience. He has lived in some countries. He studied in some universities. The action is great! I admire his spirit of inquiry. In addition, he is considerate. I think he is a great person.

I recommend you to read the book because it will stimulate you.
Reference: Rollason, Jane. (2010). Barack Obama. London: Scholastic.

(97 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hey, Goyuki!

    It sounds like you enjoyed reading about President Obama's background. Was there anything you wanted to know about him, but didn't find in the book? I'd also like to know whether you found this book quick and easy to read. That may be another reason to recommend it.

    Cheers, PB

    PS: Please remember to spell out authors' given names in your references, too, especially this fall semester. That will make it easy for others to find the same books that you've read, or other books by the same authors.

    返信削除
  2. pab

    Hi, my teacher! Thank you for your comment.

    I wanted to know how famous people had lived. I should have written that.

    OK. I'll rewrite.

    返信削除