2011/10/09

BR 2-02: More Macdonalds (Strong, 2001)


"This house is too small" (Strong, 2001, p.2).

I chose the book because the mouse in the book was cute. I guessed the story was the children want to have more hamburgers in MacDonald's when I read only the title. However, my expectancy wasn't right. MacDonald's, which is a fast hood shop, didn't appear in the book. A family's house appeared.

I'll introduce the story. The father says to his family, "We should increase a room because the house is too small." Then, his children, Jojo and Mouse, talk about the room. Who gets it? One day, Jojo and Mouse found there's something wrong with her pet. They are anxious that it'll die. Is it all right? Who gets the room?

One of the characters' names is Mouse. He is one of the children. His name is funny. In addition, his pet is a mouse, so I felt the situation was complicated at first. However, the story was warm and happy. Mouse's person was good. I want you to read this book because it will make your heart warm.

Reference: Strong, Jeremy. (2001). More Macdonalds. Harlow: Pearson Education.

{185 words}

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿