My new hobby is collecting Sanrio goods because I found that Sanrio produced very cute stationery. I had liked Sanrio goods since I was a little girl, but I have liked them more since then. I like cute things very much.
There is a mechanical pencil in the left picture. I bought it in September. Its design is so cute and the grip is soft. I rarely find mechanical pens which has those two points, so I like it. A diary is very cute, too. The other Sanrio goods I have are a bag, a carpet, and a ruler. I want to get more Sanrio goods.
This is Sanrio's official page. Let's click it!
http://www.sanrio.co.jp/
There is a mechanical pencil in the left picture. I bought it in September. Its design is so cute and the grip is soft. I rarely find mechanical pens which has those two points, so I like it. A diary is very cute, too. The other Sanrio goods I have are a bag, a carpet, and a ruler. I want to get more Sanrio goods.
This is Sanrio's official page. Let's click it!
http://www.sanrio.co.jp/
{114 words}

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿