I chose this book because because I have heard William Shakespeare was a wonderful artist and I wanted to know his life.
I felt Shakespeare was great. He was an actor when he was young. That time, people thought actors were wicked. Nonetheless, he enjoyed his jobs as an actor and had loved plays. He had wanted to be a writer since he was a child and he made many wonderful scripts. I could be a writer finally. After that, he also enjoyed huge success as it. I admired that.
I recommend this book to you. It is a success story. It'll cultivate yourselves.
Reference: Bassett, Jennifer. (2000). William Shakespeare. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
I felt Shakespeare was great. He was an actor when he was young. That time, people thought actors were wicked. Nonetheless, he enjoyed his jobs as an actor and had loved plays. He had wanted to be a writer since he was a child and he made many wonderful scripts. I could be a writer finally. After that, he also enjoyed huge success as it. I admired that.
I recommend this book to you. It is a success story. It'll cultivate yourselves.
Reference: Bassett, Jennifer. (2000). William Shakespeare. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
(115 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿