Yesterday, I went to Costco in Fukuoka with my family. My younger brother couldn't go there together because he joined the basketball club. I went there for the first time. My father, mother and younger sister have ever gone there some times. I had heard that Costco is a large store for business from my mother before I went there. So, I didn't understand why she wanted me to go there together because I thought that to do wouldn't make me enjoy.
In fact, I enjoyed the trip. There were many shops near Costco. I also enjoyed window-shopping because I had shopped a lot recently. My mother bought a clothes for my younger sister. Of course, I enjoyed Costco, too. There were really many things there. We could nice hot dogs there after shopping. We shopped a lot of things. I had a good time.
In fact, I enjoyed the trip. There were many shops near Costco. I also enjoyed window-shopping because I had shopped a lot recently. My mother bought a clothes for my younger sister. Of course, I enjoyed Costco, too. There were really many things there. We could nice hot dogs there after shopping. We shopped a lot of things. I had a good time.
(149 words)
I have been to Costco many times.
返信削除Did you see the Pizzashop?
That's soo huge Pizza.