First, one of my favorite singers is Avril Lavigne. Her music makes me fine. I like her style. I have two her album, "The Best Damn Thing" and "Goodbye Lullaby." The song I often listen to nowadays is "I love you." It makes me become composed.
In addition, I like Charlotte Church who is a soprano. My teacher in my junior high school introduced her to me. Her singing voice is so beautiful. She also looked beautiful when her album "Prelude" appeared.
Finally, I like choruses because I belonged to chorus clubs when I was a junior high school student and a elementary school student, so I have a favorite chorus group, which is LIBERA. Their singing voices are very beautiful. They make me comfortable.
In addition, I like Charlotte Church who is a soprano. My teacher in my junior high school introduced her to me. Her singing voice is so beautiful. She also looked beautiful when her album "Prelude" appeared.
Finally, I like choruses because I belonged to chorus clubs when I was a junior high school student and a elementary school student, so I have a favorite chorus group, which is LIBERA. Their singing voices are very beautiful. They make me comfortable.
(125 words)
I only know this song.Do you know that?
返信削除'hey hey you you I can be your girlfriend,,,,'
Tetsu
返信削除Thank you for your comment. Yes, I do. The song, GIRL FRIEND, is well-known. It is very nice ^^