2011/11/15

BR 2-03: Daniel Radcliffe (Shipton, 2008)

 "He is only twelve, but he is famous" (p. 1)

I like Daniel Radcliffe because he's cool. I knew him for the first time when I watched the movie, "Harry Potter." I really enjoy reading the books of the series and watching them. I really like the series, so I even have Harry Potter's TV game. Anyway, I like them very much, so I wanted to know him more.

I'll introduce the story of this book. It describes Daniel's life. It focuses on his life as an actor especially. His first job as it wasn't "Harry Potter series," but was a BBC television series of Dickens's book David Copperfield. There is one picture of that time in the book. Daniel in it is a cute boy. He grew to be a famous actor.

After I read the book, I knew Daniel wasn't going to be an actor. I wanted him to be it, but I hope that his choice's going well. I'm interested in his future because he became so famous when he was young. I wonder how people like him will live. I enjoyed reading the book because I like him. I recommend to read it if you also like him.

Reference: Shipton, Vicky. (2008). Daniel Radcliffe. Harlow: Pearson Education.

(201 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿