2011/11/09

Essay 2-01b: My favorite Place

I have several favorite places. They relax me. I'll introduce one of them. It's Kumamoto Prefectural Library. There are my memories there, too.

First, I'll introduce where the library is. It's in Izumi, Kumamoto. The Kumamoto City gym, Kumamoto Commercial High School, and a convenience store are near the library. I often go to the convenience store to buy food and drinks when I go to the library with my boyfriend. I often go to the library with him because I don’t remember the route. I often go there by bicycle, but I sometimes do by bus. When I go there by bus, I wait for bus at the bus stop in front of Nisseki hospital.

Second, my favorite library has most of the books written by Kiyoshi Shigematsu. I'm happy that because he is one of my favorite novelist. His books are really interesting. I've read some of them in the library. I want to read more them because I haven’t had all of the book yet.

It's also useful to look for books to use when I write a report. It has a lot of books. It's one of my favorite places now, but I didn't like it when I went to the library for the first time. I liked the Kumamoto Municipal library better than it because the municipal library has more novels. I read only them.

However, I have read difficult books since I entered the university. I found the prefectural library useful. It has a lot of books I want to read now. In addition, there is a study hall in the library. You can study in the quiet room if you go there. That is why I like it.

Finally, there are my memories in the library. I often went there with my boyfriend when we were high school students. We studied or enjoyed reading a book there. We used to arrive there in the morning when we went. We usually stayed there to evening, so we bought food in the convenience store and had lunch together. I had a good time.

As you can see, one of my favorite places is useful and comfortable. It's easy to get to. In addition, I have a lot of good memories there. It is useful when you want to read books or to center on studying in a quiet place. I recommend going there. You will be able to make good use of a day if you go there.


{425 words}

2 件のコメント:

  1. I know there well,because I live near there now.

    When I was high scholl students,I sometimes went there to rent some books.
    Now KGU'library is enough for me,though.

    返信削除
  2. Me too. I like KGU's library, too :)

    返信削除