2011/12/02

My favorite movie

I have several favorite movies. One is the series of Harry Potter. They're exciting. I also like the books of the series, so I wanted to watch the movies. Two is "Umigakikoeru." It's made by Hayao Miyazaki. It's the story of youthfulness. It's not so exciting but a little quiet. However, it impressed me. The main character noticed that he loved his friend a few years later. I remember well the scene of his missing her. The movie finishes when he saw her again in the platform, so we can't know what happen to them. We must imagine that. I wish they would talk a lot and become closer. Three is "Koizora." It's a love movie that I watched for the first time. In addition, I watched a movie with my boyfriend for the first time when I watched "Koizora." We watched it on Christmas, so it reminds me of a romantic mood. I have a good memory in the movie.

{167 words}

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿