I have a lot of favorite vacation memories. I'll introduce one of them. I traveled to Nagasaki with my friends during the summer vacation last year. We had known each other when we were high school students. We had stayed in the same room during the high school trip. We had become close then. We went to Huistenbosch last year. We enjoyed a lot there like the high school trip. I was glad that we were so close for a long time. The next day, we went to Fukuoka and enjoy shopping. Two of the friends had lived in Fukuoka, so they guided me and the other friends. I found my favorite shops having a lot of cute clothes, so I was very happy. I had a very good time. I wanted to travel with the friends again. I'm thinking of places where we'll go.
{148 words}
>Huistenbosch
返信削除how long did it take from Kumamoto to there?
Did you go there by car?