2011/06/20

Dating and Shopping

I dated with my boyfriend. It rained all day, but we had a good time. We overslept in the morning, but that often happens, so we weren't so disappointed. We met at the bus stop and went to the downtown by bus. He told me that people who live in Osaka said names of stations when they told someone a place where they wanted to go because there were a lot of fun places in Osaka. He knew that when he had talked with his friend who had lived there before. He knows a lot of knowledge on a wide variety of subject and often talks to me about it.

We arrived at the downtown and we went to some bookstores. My boyfriend looked for books on a public notary. He often reads serious books because he studies law in an university. I saw books on the official approval of personal computer. After that, we went to Cafe SWITCH to have lunch. Do you know it? It is in Kamitori. It's a cafe with atmosphere. We had delicious lunch. I recommend you the cafe. Then, we looked for shoes for my boyfriend because he wanted to buy them. We went to two shoes shops and he found shoes he liked. I also liked them. He also looked for a present for the Father's Day after we rested at Starbucks Coffee in New-S, and he could buy it. It was a glass. I wanted to buy clothes, so I went to some shops with him. Fortunately, I could find some clothes I liked soon. Moreover, the prices of them were reduced. I was very happy. I bought a pair of culottes, a pink T-shirt, a dark blue cardigan with short sleeves in PARCO. I bought two socks in tutuanna*. We went to the bookstore again, but we didn't buy anything and went home.

Today, we had lunch in the lovely cafe and had very good shopping. It was a wonderful day. I want to wear clothes I bought today soon and go out.

(342 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I envy you!!
    I also want to to go to the cafeteria sometimes^^

    返信削除