2011/06/16

Essay 1-02b: Welcome to KGU!

Welcome to KGU. I'm a student at the department of foreign languages in KGU. I mainly learn English and Spanish. I found a lot of good points in KGU for a year, so I'll introduce them to you so that you can have a better university life after you enter KGU.

First, KGU has beautiful and useful facilities. I like the library the best of them and I often go there. It has the best number of books of libraries in private universities in Kyushu and it has rare books. In addition, it is large and beautiful, so you can read books comfortably there. Then, it has the other good points. You can use a computer there or watch DVDs by yourself or with your friends. I have ever watched a film there with my friend once. The library also has some private rooms so that you can study alone for hours. When you get tired studying, you can read a fashion magazine, too. I was surprised at first because there were the popular magazine, "non-no" there. I recommend you the books written by Kiyoshi Shigematsu. His works are interesting. I like "Kiminotomodachi" the best of all them. Most of the stories of them are fearful stories, but they give us something warm at the end.

Next, you should look at the boards. They have a lot of useful and important information. For example, changes of class rooms, schedules of no lecture, various events and so on. They'll give you good chances. In fact, I was able to get them from the boards. University students have to get them positively by themselves, so looking at the boards and getting useful information are your first step as getting good chances in your university life.

Finally, I hope that you'll meet various people in KGU. There are many kind teachers and seniors. If you have things you don't know and ask about them, they'll tell you kindly. There are exchange students in KGU, too. If you communicate with them, you'll be able to broaden your view of the world. You can meet them in English Lounge or Welcome party. Looking at the board, you are able to know when the party will be held. It is a lot of fun, so I recommend you to join it.

As you can see, KGU has a lot of nice points and will help you get good chances. If you enter it, you can get your wonderful university life.

(414 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿