2011/06/26

I Love Lolita Fashion

Actually, I love Lolita fashion though some people have already know that. I don't want to tell that many people because other people have a negative image of it. My brother is one of them. Nonetheless, I want you to know wonderful points of it because I really like Lolita fashion. My boyfriend, my sister, and most of my friends have a positive image of it fortunately.

By the way, do you know what Lolita fashion is? It was made in Japan and is one of Japanese subcultures. There is a woman who wears it in the right picture. It is so cute, isn't it? Lolita fashion has various styles. For example, there are Sweet Lolita, Classical Lolita, Black Lolita, and so on. In short, Sweet Lolita is too cute and colorful. Classical Lolita is quiet. Black Lolita is literally black, but it is different from Gothic Lolita and cuter than it.

Then, there are brands of Lolita fashion. I like "BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT" and "Innocent World" especially, but there is only the shop of the former in Kumamoto prefecture. However, I'm satisfied with that because there is no shop of Lolita fashion in some prefectures. I guess the reason is that there is little demand for it. It is showy and the prices of the items are expensive. Why do I want to wear it in spite of that? The answer is very clear. Lolita fashion is really so cute. One of the good points is that the detail of items of it is elaborate and very pretty. For example, blouses of it sometimes have buttons shaped like a rose or heart.

There are three Kawaii ambassadors. They were appointed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to spread Japanese fashion in foreign countries. One of them is a person who wears Lolita fashion and spread it in them. Her name is Misako Aoki. To tell the truth, it is her who is in the picture in this article. There are people who like Lolita fashion in foreign countries, too. They like Japanese Lolita brands. In fact, there are also their shops in America, France and so on. I sometimes read the blog of the shop of Lolita fashion in San Francisco. The blog has a lot of pictures of the coordinates, so I can enjoy seeing them. I hope to make friends with foreign people who like Lolita fashion.

I was a junior high school student when I knew Lolita fashion for the first time. I wanted to wear it sometime then. I couldn't do soon because the clothes are expensive and my parents didn't like them. I knew that there were a lot of brands of Lolita fashion when I was a high school student. Then, I also knew there was my favorite brand. It was the case of a cell phone that I bought the shop for the first time. It looks a stuffed toy pink rabbit. I often read blogs of people who like it. They had many pictures of it, and I also enjoyed seeing them. I met a woman who liked it and wore when I was a freshman of KGU. She is very cute. I went to the shop of "BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT" when I went out with her for the first time. I bought the pink skirt with the floral design. I could do because I had a part-time job and saved money. I was so happy. I have bought clothes in the shop a few at a time since then. I have wore Lolita fashion and gone out. Now, I want to wear it and go out more. In addition, I hope to make a lot of better coordinates. I will post something about Lolita fashion on the blog again because I want you to know good points of it.

(643 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿