I found the video in EnglishCentral. I chose it because I wanted to know how to choose the Right Career. I haven't decided what career I want. I thought the video would give me a hint about that. After I finished watching it, I felt that choosing a career I wanted was difficult because it needed bravery. However, we will be able to get bright future if we have bravery or get. I don't think I should just seek stability for a career. I guess there are many students who can't decide their own career in the future. I recommend you to watch the video. It may give you a hint about your future career.
(115 words)
You are deligent for your future aren't you? I don't think anything about my future,but I aim at passing English examination. It will become useful in the future when I do job hunting.
返信削除Hello Yuki.
返信削除My name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
Nice to see you.
You have a lot of choices. It depends on you.
I hope you will do your best and get bright future.
I'm looking forward to read your blog.
Take care.
Toshi
Yudai
返信削除Well, I'm not deligent for my future. I'm looking for what I want to do in my future. Your aim is great!
Toshi
Nice to see you, too. Thank you for your nice comment.