2012/01/11

Assignment Improves My Skill

I haven't finished book review posts yet. I like reading a book, but I was reluctant to read books somehow. The reason may be that I was busy about my part-time job. I posted two book reviews last night and I found posting the reviews. Why did you find that? The more I read a book, the more my knowledge increases and the faster I read a book written in English.

When I post essays, I write with a lot of words. Writing with them takes much time. That is so hard for me. However, essay posts have me think of many things.

I enjoy presentation. It is fun because I can write myself. Moreover, I could know how to make presentation and put it on my blog. The assignment increased my skill of using a computer. It's so useful because we have to use it well now.

Getting comments is happy for me because I can know my friends read my blog. Giving comments is also important. Doing them may make my friends happy. In addition, I can read their blogs and think of a lot of things. Giving comments always needs thinking of something. Moreover, doing them helps me to improve my skill of English.

{210 words}

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿