2012/01/05

BR 2-09: Marie Antoinette (Daynes, 2005)


 "She had no idea how poor they really were."

 I chose the book because I had heard her name. Marie Antoinette is often written on textbooks we use in a high school. Most people know the name. I wanted to know her more. I found her life much harder than I had expected after I read the book.

The book describes Marie's life. She had been rich since she was born. She moved from Austria to France. She had a good time in France at first. However, the ordinary French people were much poorer than she thought. In addition, she was caused by fraud. The end of her life is very sad.

The book describes Marie Antoinette is innocent. You may like her better after you read it. Moreover, it describes how her life is well. It's very interesting. Try to read it, and you will know her more.

Reference: Daynes, Katie. (2005). Marie Antoinette. London: Usborne.

{157 words}

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿