2012/01/11

My favorite clubs/circle

My favorite club is a chorus club. I belong to it when I was a junior high school student. I like singing though I'm not good at doing. I like the members of the club, too. We practiced hard and helped each other. I was the leader, and the role was so hard. However, I continued to make an effort to be a good leader because I liked chorus so much. I like both singing and listening chorus. The chorus club won several awards. I was so happy then. However, I disliked chorus when I was ninth grader because the practice was so hard and my skill of singing didn't improve. I didn't belong to the chorus club in high school, and I didn't sing. However, I often looked back on my memory of the chorus club in junior high school then. I liked chorus so much again. Of course, I like it now, too.

{159 words}

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿