2012/01/11

My favorite animals

My favorite animals are rabbits and cats because they are so cute. I don't want to have them as a pet, but I like them so much. When I went to the zoo, I touched rabbits for the first time. That time is so happy. I enjoyed playing with them there. I like cats so much, too. I often played with them in my friend's house when I was an elementary school student. However, I disliked them at one time because a cat jumped onto my head and I was afraid of that. The situation is only one time in my life. It's rare situation. I understood that and I overcame that fear. When I disliked cats, I wanted to touch them and play together because they're so cute. Then, I tried to approach them many times. I can play with cats again without my noticing it.

{151 words}

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿