"William is the 'People's Prince'."
I'm interested in Prince William because he is a prince and cool. He married Princess Catherine last year and he got more attention. I watched his marriage ceremony on TV. He looked so happy then. I knew him more, so I chose the book.
He was born on 21 June, 1982. The mother, Diana, gave him the name, "William." The book mainly describes his life with her. He has a lot of memories with her. For example, he often telephoned her from school.
I thought that he had been really loved by his mother after I read the book. Thanks to her, he became a very kind prince. If you want to know him more, you should read the book. It'll tell you Prince William's story easily. Moreover, you'll like him better after you read it.
Reference: Escott, John. (1998). Prince William. Harlow: Pearson Education.
{150 words}

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿