"Tigers are animals at risk."
When I found the book in the library, I saw the title and wondered why Tigers should be saved. I didn't know tigers were animals at risk until I found the book. I was interested in it. I wanted to know the story, so I chose it. I felt it was important.
Cutting down trees destroys places where tigers live. Do you know that? I hadn't known that. I just thought that cutting down trees causes global warming. However, it also causes some animals.
Reading the book has you think of an environmental problem, so it's important. If you want to know the problem or tigers, you should read the book. If you are not interested in them, it'll give you something new. In addition, it has the picture of the cute tiger. I like tigers better after I read it.
Reference: Brown, Cushla. (2004). Saving Tigers. South Yarra: Macmillan Education Australia.
{157 words}

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿